NCR GL ANALYST in United States
About NCRNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Responsible for managing accounting, reporting and controllership duties
• Maintaining General ledger through sub-ledger interfaces and journal.
• Liaise with Internal and Statutory auditors
• Ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting of results.
• Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis
• Co-ordination and support to Business units during month end activities
• Ensuring compliance of corporate policies in all the areas of accounting, business operations and related areas
• Interlock with division planning finance and operations teams to identify any financial risks.
• Monitor and track revenue recognition.
• Ensure an effective internal control environment is maintained at all times, including Accenture handoff, escalations, and approvals
• Ensure compliance and adherence to all local statutory and corporate policies,
• Oversight and understanding of the P&L
• Assist in training, education, NCR financial processes and procedures
• Support Fixed Asset team for proper accounting / capitlisations
• Development of culture of Continuous improvement
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong people management skills
• Ability to turn plan into actions
• Analytical, able to solve problems and deal with change
• Excellent MS Excel skills
Prior Experience & Education:
• 2-5 years of experience in accounting role with General Ledger and audits
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials module and Hyperion reporting system
• Prefer from Big4s
• Inter CA / Graduate
EEO StatementIntegrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party AgenciesTo ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
We are NCR. We power incredible experiences that make life easier. We're changing the way you bank, shop, eat and travel, enabling nearly 700 million transactions daily. How do we do it all? With iNCRedible people like you. A career here means embracing our culture and shared values, always seeking new adventures, and carving your own path. We've been around more than 130 years and we're just getting started. Join us as we build the future of omnichannel experiences, and have fun doing it!