NCR Help Desk Representative-2 in United States
About NCRNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The objective of Associate - EJ Services is to provide quality support with a high degree of customer service and timeliness.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as single point of contact for NCR Financial customers with EJ Services
• Take ownership of service request from customer and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of problem.
• Monitor EJ Operations / Jobs for various customers.
• Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to maximize user productivity.
• Escalate both internally and externally, when required, according to defined Escalation paths.
• Enhance and develop quality support methods and communication skills through coaching, feedback, and other developmental approaches.
• Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, letters, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies.
• Attend training sessions.
• Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of help desk service.
• Assist in special product-related issues as needed.
• Develop business and technical writing skills.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• The ideal candidate will have a Technical Diploma / 3 yr Degree or the equivalent.
• Work experience of about one year of prior related work experience is preferable.
• The candidate will have an aptitude for providing positive customer service and good communication skills (written & spoken).
• Basic PC desktop experience and telephone/customer service skills recommended.
• A basic knowledge of call management and network/ATM monitoring applications is also desired.
EEO StatementIntegrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party AgenciesTo ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
We are NCR. We power incredible experiences that make life easier. We're changing the way you bank, shop, eat and travel, enabling nearly 700 million transactions daily. How do we do it all? With iNCRedible people like you. A career here means embracing our culture and shared values, always seeking new adventures, and carving your own path. We've been around more than 130 years and we're just getting started. Join us as we build the future of omnichannel experiences, and have fun doing it!