NCR Project Manager in United States
About NCRNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Conducting requirements sessions with customer
Risk Identification & Management
Project Status reviews (weekly/bi weekly/monthly)
Conduct Steering Committee presentation
Mediate between customers and development teams
Budgeting and Costing
BS or MS degree in Computer Science
• Experience with one or more of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, 10, Windows server X• Programming in Windows• At least 2 years of experience in development on any Programming language.• Good problem solving and analytical skills• Good communication and written skillsDesired Skills and Work Experience:• At least 4 years Work experience in eBanking Domain
• Seasoned Project Manager with excellent knowledge of Agile Waterfall methodologies.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management preferably in the eBanking Domain
• Experience on NCR products is preferable.
• Experience on at least one of the following
Financial Middleware ATM Switch Mobile Banking Internet Banking
ATMs in General
EEO StatementIntegrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party AgenciesTo ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
We are NCR. We power incredible experiences that make life easier. We're changing the way you bank, shop, eat and travel, enabling nearly 700 million transactions daily. How do we do it all? With iNCRedible people like you. A career here means embracing our culture and shared values, always seeking new adventures, and carving your own path. We've been around more than 130 years and we're just getting started. Join us as we build the future of omnichannel experiences, and have fun doing it!